Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pixar Motorama 2008

It must be about a year now since I moved back to San Francisco, as last Friday was time for another installment of Pixar's Motorama event!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I took a long lunch with some friends from work to head over to the East Bay for Motorama 2008, it was great as usual. I chilled with my buddies there and ate some good food, and bought a ton of stuff in the new Pixar Studio Store. Good times. :)

Lots of great cars as usual, and nice excursion for lunch!!


R.Rose and Gattabet eating lunch


Me and Jamie!!!!!!


Haha good one of Rachel


Me and Lauren eating ice cream


Austin Powers car


Awesommmmme Ferrari


Haha, the new HUGE Luxo lamp outside


Oh, J.Lass. You are awesome.


Wall-E art


More Wall-E art, I love it


Amazing Wall-E merchandise display


This rocked


Super awesome!!!!!!!!!! This is Wall-E's truck and inside of this toy there are renders from the shelves in the actual movie. This is where 90% of my work was when I was TD'ing for Wall-E, and so there is TONS of my work in this toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably the coolest thing I've seen all YEAR, so I ought to try to buy this. :)


Super coooooooooool!! I modeled and shaded a lot of these items in the movie!!


AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The new Pixar Studio Store, yes I spent like $100 :)


New real life Luigi


New real life Guido


A bunch of cool stuff I got, stickers, shirt, new Wall-E Hawaiian shirt, The Art of A Bug's Life, and the characters from Boundin'.


Haha Wall-E garbage cube!!!!!!! I UV mapped that!!!!!!!!!!! It is absolutely INSANE to see my work in toys and sticker form... probably the craziest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Vito said...

Wow, GREAT stuff Mike. Thank you so much for sharing. What I want to know is where I can get one of those shirts!